6th SAoO Congress 2 - 4 March 2022
Get the know-how on "Interdisciplinary Ophthalmology" at the 6th SAoO Congress.
The congress is aimed primarily at ophthalmologists, optometrists, opticians, orthoptists, practice assistants, anaesthetists, operating theatre staff and medical students, as well as people from related disciplines.
- Clear time structure: each session lasts 1 hour 30 minutes. The keynote lectures last 30 minutes.
- Optimal knowledge transfer through the use of voting system, panel discussions, the possibility to post questions and communicate directly with speakers and industry representatives.
- Sponsored satellite symposia with interesting news from the industry are also planned.
- All lectures will be recorded and available online for three months from 7 March 2022.
- SAoO members receive unlimited access to all recorded lectures of Congresses from 2021 onwards.
- The lectures will be held in German, French or English. Lectures in German are simultaneously translated into French and vice versa.
- Those who cannot physically attend the congress can participate virtually in interactive mode (via voting system or communicating directly with speakers and industry representatives via chat).
Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits
The 6th Congress of the Swiss Academy of Ophthalmology from 2-4 March 2022 in Lucerne has been approved by the Swiss Ophthalmological Society (SOG) with 24 CME points.
1 hour of actual continuing education activity corresponds to 1 CME point (1 ½ hours = 1 CME point , 1 ¾ hours = 2 CME points etc.). Partial CME points are not awarded.
Participants can be credited with a maximum of 8 CME points per day or 4 CME points per half day.