01 Aug Newsletter August 2019
Newsletter August 2019
Foreword by Prof. Daniel Mojon
- Myopia and progression of diabetic retinopathy – is there a link?
- Influence of Nd:YAG laser posterior capsulotomy on intraocular pressure, refraction, anterior chamber depth and macular thickness
- Genetic modification in „CRISPR babies“ could have shortened their life expectancy
- Postpone cataract surgery if HbA1c is elevated?
- Scientific work not written by yourself? No more chance of that in the future!
- Bacterial and fungal keratitis. Retrospective analysis at a Swiss university hospital
- The aging retina in the context of cerebral neurodegenerative diseases
The scientific publications were written by Dr. Vera Sch